Founded in 1942 by Frank G. Phillips, Phillips Companies is a fourth generation family-owned and -operated business and the longest running integrated producer of construction materials in the greater Dayton area. Phillips Land Improvement Center was developed in 1998 after the realization that the public wanted access to our products too! What first started as a trailer full of aggregates, is now a full retail landscape supply center housing over 300 different products from Mulch to Wall Stone. We continue to change and grow our product offerings based on the needs and requests of our customers. Call us to put in an order for delivery or come browse all of our products yourself!
SIBCO Parking and Self-Storage offers outdoor and indoor/garage parking spaces along with standard & climate controlled self-storage units.